Seiten

11.9.12

re(a)dy for autumn


Red. I decided to buy another bag from The Cambridge Satchel Company. This time I opted for a music bag in a classic red. I'm really happy with it. The first time I ordered my bag from there, the brand wasn't as popular as it is nowadays and they really improved: I only had to wait for about 3 weeks to get my customized bag, I got a dust bag with it and their embossing is "stronger" - in my first bag the letters were stamped - now they are somehow cut out of the leather. Matching my red bag I bought some nail polish from Essie. It's still very summerly in Vienna (there will be 29 C° today), but autumn is just around the corner, which is the perfect season to wear red from my point of view.


Essie shades: Really Red, Head Mistress, Eternal Optimist



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen